I am both humbled and thrilled at the overwhelming response we have received from the recent write up in the Woodstock Times. I have been inundated with emails and calls from all over the country. There have been some common questions that have arisen and that I thought best addressed as follows:
- I am still very much disabled and pacing my business so that I can manage the outpouring of interest.
- I am working on getting the eCommerce section of the site up and running asap so that orders can be filled online.
- This product did not “cure” my brain tumor. I underwent a crainiotomy and then suffered a stroke which led to nine surgeries to date.
- I re-investigated this project as a means of creating a new life path as I am no longer able to maintain a rigorous work schedule.
- I personally began consuming one of the herbs in my tonic, Mira Puama as it was traditionally used to regenerate nervous system function post paralysis.
- This product contains Guarana which has naturally occurring caffeine. The “Our Roots” section of this site has Wiki-links which explain each herb in depth.
- My tonic is not “homebrewed” but rather produced in a local kitchen that is inspected by the Department of Agriculture and Markets and is registered with the FDA.
- We have one product which is a blend of three herbs from the Amazon. It can be purchased at Duo Pantry in uptown Kingston and at Oriole9 in Woodstock.
- Our company in no way offers to cure, treat or prevent disease. If you have medical concerns, I suggest consulting with a medical professional.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to shoot us an email and I will do my best to respond.
Thank you for your interest and all the best,